[Loadstone] Arrival radius

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon May 12 09:19:26 BST 2008

The big difference between the approach and arrival systems is the approach
system is mostly time based but the arrival system works strictly on the
radius. The thinking behind the arrival radius was for it to be used when
walking. In a vehicle you're probably moving too fast to be within that
small radius for any significant length of time.