[Loadstone] Unassigned keys.

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon May 12 09:07:59 BST 2008

Hi

  It might be worth of try.  Most commands will replace the screen with
their results anyway and hsift  is only exception for this behavior.

  In addition if there will be extended keyboard commands such as long
shift or double press of shift as a prefix it would be good if the state
of entering the command is announced.

  For previous commands and their results there might be a short buffer to
recall command and it's result but usually it is easier to re-issue the
command.

  btw: i think all functions results should be confirmed for some way or
another. I had to think twice yesterday after i disconnect the gps and got
announcement of gps fix, 7 satellites.

mr. M01510