[Loadstone] Import errors

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon May 12 00:50:04 BST 2008

If you have 6000 errors then I'd say you have a rather broken process for
creating points. Even if you have those numbers reversed and have 500 errors
that's still a very broken creation process. At those levels creating a log
file could get rather large, maybe the import should shut down after a
certain number of errors.