[Loadstone] Districts of the world

Cathomas Jürg Juerg.Cathomas at sbv-fsa.ch
Sun May 11 15:30:15 BST 2008

I created with gn2ls a database containing over 3000 districts (with code ADM1) from geonames.
In addition to the name, the population value is inserted.
I added Robs world capitals database to facilitate country orientation.
With the new version of gn2ls, you can create now databases which contain the site type as well, see readme.txt
When e.g. you delete the includeonly.ini file and add the c command line parameter,
You will get hence a database where you cann search  in Loadstone e.g. for mountains only by searching for
(mt)
see
ftp://www.sbv-fsa.ch/pub/sbv-fsa/gn2ls.zip