[Loadstone] Import errors

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Sun May 11 14:31:37 BST 2008

In fact, I've just imported 6513 POIs, 508 of which were correct. I found it out by opening the POI file in PSPad and comparing the amount of lines with the LS message.
It would be good to add a error string: "xxx entries invalid"
as well as to have the info of the import/export process in a log file.
OK, I agree that if I correct the file, I will have to import it only once again, and not as many times as an error occured; more points are imported than ignored;
but on the other hand, I cannot check via LS or PC, which lines were wrong.