[Loadstone] Key Map file

Paul Shelton pbs at paulshelton.com
Sun May 11 14:24:45 BST 2008

I have it under control now.  I had been editing the key map file manually
and didn't know about the loadstone tool for doing this.  When I edited
manually, I had accidentally assigned sunrise and moonrise to keys other
than those I had intended and therefore it appeared to not be working when I
tested it.  All is well now and I think the new astronomic functions are
very cool.  Thanks again.

Paul