[Loadstone] string output problem with astronomic functions

Hasan Karahasan karahasan at onlinehome.de
Sun May 11 09:51:17 BST 2008

Hi Shawn,
after calling any astronomical function, the last output string of this
function is concatenated to any other later output string.

Example
Say I call the sunrise function. I get sunrise at 08:10. That is ok. Now I
do a cursor left to figure out what is next to my left.
The new string is:

Railway station 2 Kilometres at 10 O'clock, sunrise at 08:10.

What ever I do, the sunrise string is appended to any output. Only closing
and restarting loadstone clears the output buffer.

This happens on two E51 devices.

Any Idea?

Best
Hasan