[Loadstone] Unassigned keys.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun May 11 09:25:22 BST 2008

The screen reader shouldn't read the screen unless something happens that
causes it to change. When an unused key is pressed loadstone just ignores
it causing no screen changes. Talks does the right thing and doesn't say
anything. If mobilespeak takes this as a reason to read the screen there's
nothing we can do about that.
The fact that talks says "talks" everytime the talks key is pressed is kind
of annoying and not a behaviour I'd want to duplicate.