[Loadstone] Key Map file

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun May 11 09:14:34 BST 2008

The words sunrise and moonrise are single words, not two words. You'll have
to file a bug report with the creators of the english language if you want
that one fixed.
The output for rise and set times may be split into separate functions but
most of the time this information is probably used together.