[Loadstone] Key Map file

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun May 11 08:52:01 BST 2008

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2008/05/10 at 21:25 -0700]

>Try sunrise and moonrise I thought we had these in the updated docs?

The problem with them is that they don't have an underscore like the others do.
This could cause some confusion.

Also, as is the case with other bindings, it might be better to split them so
that there's a separate name for each calculation. There may be some users, for
example, who only care about when sunset is.