[Loadstone] Astronomic function parameters.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun May 11 05:22:36 BST 2008

While you can use the goto function to set the coordinates for the
astronomic functions this is just an unintended side effect rather than a
way this should be used.
Every function in the astronomic menu is dependant on time and location.
The displays for the rise and set options could be tweaked to display the
information for yesterday and today or for today and tomorrow depending on
time of day. This is one time where it could be useful to know the past
event.