[Loadstone] Astronomic function parameters.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun May 11 00:59:06 BST 2008

I'm not sure how you'd implement this without things becoming rather clunky.
If one of the astronomic functions was bound to a key when would the user
set the time? The first time the function was used? every time? This might
be going a bit beyond the scope of what the program is supposed to do
anyway. It makes sence to be able to get information about a current
location at the current time but it really isn't designed to be a general
purpose astronomic program.