[Loadstone] Unassigned keys.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun May 11 00:51:38 BST 2008

Maybe in training mode the key could say unassigned but in normal opperation
it shouldn't do anything. If a key isn't defined by the user but gets added
as a program default then the default value will be written to the keymap
file and used. This is so people can have new functionality without having
to delete there keymap file.