[Loadstone] Errors when changing settings

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 10 19:55:20 BST 2008

Paul

These are not errors. These numbers are telling the phone how to produce the tones that loadstone
makes for the different events. Have you looked at the web site manual to see what you can do with
the different stuff? It sounds like you have not read all the way through the different areas of the
manual.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.