[Loadstone] Ok, now finished off that other import as well

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Fri May 9 22:02:43 BST 2008

Just finished off importing the file I imported first last time, and it just
told me:
import complete, 1776 new entries added, 48223 entries updated, 0 duplicate
entries ignored

Would seem that for some reason, there must be entries in both halves with
duplicate co-ordinates or something, but anyway.

Just want to again say thanks to everyone including Cearbhall who helped me
get hold of these files to import, and I should now be able to actually get
going properly with this software.

Must obviously also get used to some of the newer functionality within
version 0.70 etc., and with my current database of around 50000 points, I
reckon that when I get to a specific outdoor area I will let it create a new
database to be used there each time or something, but will keep on updating
the main database with other types of points like shops etc. (while backing
it up on a somewhat regular basis)

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker