[Loadstone] Exporting from point share site to my phone

John Ramm john at rammland.net
Thu May 8 14:54:04 BST 2008

Hello all you wonderful, slightly techy people

Sorry, that should be really techy, I'm slightly techy!

I have installed Loadstone on my N73 - great work with the signed
version, (what did RNIB actually do for Loadstone to get a mention on
the site?).

I now understand that I need some data for the UK - I live in
Wrexham, North Wales. So I went to the pointshare site, registered,
and put in my latitude and longtitude as follows:

Latitude: 53.2.4209
Longtitude: 2.59.4852
and a radius of 100 Km. I then pressed download and got a message
saying that the field must be a number or something similar I forget
the exact wording. It said would I please correct the field, but
never told me which field it wanted me to correct. I'm totally blind
so I use a screenreader and, if the field comes up in a different
colour that doesn't help much.

Does anyone know what's happening here? Do I have to put something in
the field about restricting to a particular user name? If it makes
any difference I'm using Firefox as my browser.

Looking forward to some help

John Ramm