[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 8 12:22:59 BST 2008

Hi Shawn and list!

Thanks for this. Up to this, I haven't had any problems with what I have asked of my 6630, however I haven't put high demand on it's audio system to speak of. It is getting a bit dated though and I will be replacing it when I find a newer phone that meets my needs at the right price. I just haven't found that magical mix yet.

Cheers,
Dave