[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu May 8 10:33:11 BST 2008

Hi David,

Is there any way you could copy the memo.wav file from your phone to your
PC and see what speed it plays at on there?  Just to check if the problem
is with the recording or the play back.  The file is located in
loadstone/sounds/memos/memo.wav.

Another way to test this might be to navigate to the memo.wav file in a
file browser and open it with the handset's default media player.

Monty