[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Thu May 8 06:07:50 BST 2008

Hi

  It was a phone's failure, i noticed any other vibrating operation did not
work either  so i switched the phone off and remove the battery for a
while. Now it works as expected.

  It would be good to clear the screen at the begin of the recording, now i
have occasionally the previous command result recorded at the beginnning
of my note. Also similar clear before the playback command.

mr. M01510