[Loadstone] Menu closes partially (Was: "phase 7 of 8")

Julian n1ca at arrl.net
Thu May 8 03:50:52 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue on my N82 (FW 20.0.062) and TALKS 3.52.
The way I get around it is to press options, then arrow around in the
functions submenu, then press key 2 to back out and that brings me back to
the LS main windo that doesn't contain the artifact.  I Call it an
artifact because it looks like part of the menu is still on the screen
even though I'm in the main windo.   This is probably why the screen
reader keeps saying those things.  BTW, I also experienced this with LS
v0.69 as well.

Julian

Stephen Giggar