[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu May 8 01:11:59 BST 2008

Interesting about the vibrate for record start and stop. There's two reasons
this wouldn't work that I can think of, first you need to have vibrating
turned on in your current profile for any vibrations to work. It's also
possible that the recording api stops vibration, you probably wouldn't want
that taking place during a recording so maybe it automatically shuts it
down. If that's the case it isn't documented anywhere.