[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu May 8 00:58:29 BST 2008

There'll be a status message displayed every minute or so in the next
version. Maybe I'll add a sound to be played when an import or export
completes. It probably did say export complete but you're not likely to be
paying attention to the phone for 2.5 hours so it would be easy to miss. The
memory card is much slower than phone memory, I was able to export a 37000
point file on my n70 in around 20 minutes but it was installed to the
phone's memory. This will of course depend on your phone's processor speed
as well.