[Loadstone] Connection error - any ideas?

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Thu May 8 00:14:37 BST 2008

Actually, now just trying to remember if connection error means it can't
connect to the GPS unit, or whether the unit itsself isn't receiving
anything from the satellites...?

Is her battery definitely charged (GPS unit), and is the unit turned on?

Only other thing I can think of is maybe turn the phone/bluetooth/gps unit
off and then on again and see if that makes a difference.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA