[Loadstone] Connection error - any ideas?

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Thu May 8 00:09:52 BST 2008

Honestly, I've had times when my GPS/loadstone combination said the same
thing, and it's happened to me when there were bad thunderstorms on the way,
or in some cars (possibly with different internal electronics) etc. etc.

Never really seemed to last very long, but anyway - in her case I suppose it
could have been a very metallic window frame or something...?

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA