[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 7 14:20:26 BST 2008

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2008/05/07 at 05:59 -0700]

>The inconsistancy is mainly because we had to work around the existing key
>layout. We also had to account for what would be used most often.

Understood. It's still unfortunate, though. Perhaps the real answer is to make
joystick and exploration mode bindings configurable.

By the way: It seems that shift joystick bindings work in exploration mode
though this isn't documented.

>What phone are you using? The record and play memo seem to be very
>inconsistant from phone to phone.

Nokia 6682. I know the underlying functions do seem to work since the
TotalRecall application works fine.