[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 7 13:59:09 BST 2008

The inconsistancy is mainly because we had to work around the existing key
layout. We also had to account for what would be used most often.
What phone are you using? The record and play memo seem to be very
inconsistant from phone to phone. The first step with this is to see how
well recording and playing work. If they're worth keeping then the system
could be expanded to have multiple memos and voice tags for points.