[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 7 11:32:43 BST 2008

Try using the latest version, there's very little point trying to debug an
old version. The system will say export complete, wait until that happens.
This will probably take quite a while if you're using a memory card, that's
much slower than phone memory. While the export is happening the program may
appear to be locked up. It's still running but using all resources for the
database processing. The backlight on the screen will turn on every so often
and that'll indicate it's still running. That might not help if you can't
see it thoe.