[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Wed May 7 11:11:40 BST 2008

I am using v0.69.

Did you find any way of noting progress with the export? You reported
yesterday that you had managed to export only 4,000 entries. I managed 6,000
this morning and then when I tried again I managed 22,000! I left the second
one run longer before looking for the file. The system did not tell me that
it had finished so I am not sure if I have been interrupting the export
process each time. What do you think?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie