[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Wed May 7 09:13:06 BST 2008

Shawn,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Should there be any status report telling the percentage exported like the
import process does? How can I check without interrupting the export?

 Here is the space which I have available:
Used space: 38,846,464 bytes 37.0 MB
Free space: 987,430,912 bytes 941 MB
Capacity: 1,026,277,376 bytes 978 MB

All the best,