[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 7 05:36:27 BST 2008

The file is called file_formats.
I'm not sure if the sun and moon distance calculations can be changed,
there's a lot of math going on in there that I really don't want to touch if
I don't have to. Someone that knows more about astronomic calculations may
be able to provide some kind of conversion.
The rise and set times are for the current day and location. This may be a
bit confusing if you show these after they've already happened.