[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 7 04:45:45 BST 2008

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2008/05/06 at 20:11 -0700]

>The keys.map file can contain blank lines and lines starting with # are
>comments. You'll probably see this in your own keys.map file as loadstone
>would have added new defaults to it.

Yes, that's where I got the idea that # could be used for comments but wanted
to check just to be sure.

>There's a file distributed with the
>source code that explains all the loadstone file formats.

I have the source. What's the path to the file?

I think it might be better to have a "Show Userid" function rather than to
"hide" it in "About".

Might it be possible to have a way for the astronomical functions to use the
current distance unit (kilometers, miles, etc) instead of earth radii?

Are the sun/moon rise/set times for the current day, for the next day, or for
the next events?