[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 7 04:11:36 BST 2008

The keys.map file can contain blank lines and lines starting with # are
comments. You'll probably see this in your own keys.map file as loadstone
would have added new defaults to it. There's a file distributed with the
source code that explains all the loadstone file formats. This is going to
be made a download from the loadstone site but I'm not sure if it's up yet.