[Loadstone] Loadstone as a gps receiver

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Wed May 7 03:57:05 BST 2008

With version 0.70 on the Nokea N82 third generation phone with built-in GPS can we use the built-in GPS or is it still necessary to use an external bluetooth receiver.  If an external is still required, which would you recommend of these three that I have access to using:
Royalteck 2100, Royalteck 2010 or GlobalSat 38