[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 7 03:16:37 BST 2008

The database can provide a list of current fields. The problem with this is
it would break previous versions. Sometimes people have to downgrade for
various reasons or want to share there databases with other people that
might not be running the same version. When the database gets changed it'll
be very clear that it won't run on previous versions. When that happens I
want a significant improvement over the current system. I want to add other
fields as well, phone number and address would be nice. Some kind of
catigory system will also be implemented. We'll have to figure out how to
get all this in and make it scale. The current database engine doesn't offer
a lot in this area thoe. All this is a ways off.