[Loadstone] Loadstone as a gps receiver

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 7 03:05:25 BST 2008

I'm not sure how this functionality would allow wf access users to transfer
points to loadstone. Turning loadstone in to a receiver would be rather
difficult I think since it's not going to be able to transmit a continuous
data stream.
The one feature we do want is the ability to playback an nmea log file. Then
you could simulate a receiver by playing back a previously recorded trip. If
you could write an emulator in linux that could playback an nmea log (at the
correct output speed) I'd be interested in that code.