[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 7 03:01:38 BST 2008

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2008/05/06 at 18:44 -0700]

>I guess nobody ever really uses that function.

Well ... I certainly do. :-)

It may be that less people use it than otherwise might because its name is
somewhat unintuitive. A better name might be "Include Checkpoints". The term
"append" implies appending to the file rather than to the memroy-resident set.
Maybe I'm just too much of a technical nerd but the terminology did confuse me
at first. Once I did figure it out, though, I found it to be a very useful
function.