[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 7 02:47:16 BST 2008

At some point there'll be a database redesign. Multiple files have been
considered and might work. The only problem is keeping things in sync, all
the overhead may actually make things bigger and slower. I'm not going to
just hack in a single field, when the database changes it'll be a complete
change, most likely causing a major version number change as well. I'd
really like to get rid of this database engine but I haven't found another
open source database that works on symbian phones.