[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.70 released

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 7 02:28:43 BST 2008

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2008/05/06 at 18:04 -0700]

>This is planned for some point. Unfortunately it'll mean breaking the
>existing database format. I don't want to do that unless there's a very good
>reason to do so.

What about maintaining a secondary database alongside the first one? That might
keep the main one smaller anyway. lookups in the other one for the comments
would probably be relatively rare so it may make sense to consume the extra
space in another file.