[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Tue May 6 21:24:37 BST 2008

FWIW, on my 6680 (with recently upgraded firmware), I can do this to lots of
apps, and the ones that sort of commonly put themselves there are things
like Log (if I redial something), obviously contacts, and messaging if I
phone someone who sent me a message.

Either way, it seems like I can do this to most apps, and another one I
commonly do it is in fact bluetooth in order to easily be able to go back
and turn it off afterwards, so in other words, instead of exiting it, I just
push hang up after turning it on manually, and can then easily just use the
menu key long press to go back there and again turn it off.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA