[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Tue May 6 21:15:38 BST 2008

Re: the hang up key, it seems to simply push LoadStone into the background,
and for example, whenever it updates the percentage of progress, you still
hear the beep, and then when using the hold functionality of the menu key
which brings up a list of running apps, if you then select Loadstone, it's
still going, and keeps on carrying out whatever - definitely not being
interrupted as such since the percentages will keep on moving forward, and
when doing the export, at one stage when I went back to it, it did in fact
say 'export complete'.

S'pose it's possible that maybe it's in fact 'interrupting' itself or
something, but doesn't seem to.

FWIW, this is still my Nokia 6680.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger