[Loadstone] third series install

Kiran Kaja kirankaja12 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:21:35 BST 2008

When you download the installer from the downloads section of Loadstone
site, Make sure that you select the last option in the list of phones combo
box which says something like "for third edition phones (newer phones). This
will get you the correct file. The filename should be
"loadstone-0.70e3-20080506.sis".

I faced a similar problem when I selected Nokia N82 from the list.

Regards,
Kiran.