[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Tue May 6 11:31:29 BST 2008

Hi,

I got interested in this discussion and had a go on my two mobiles.

I found that the N70 would only put loadstone into the background  if I
press the menu key and the 2 key. The hang-up key exited Loadstone and did
not put it into the background.

The N6680 was different. On this phone the hang-up key does put the
loadstone program into the background and so also does the menu key followed
by the 2 key.

Shawn, what constitutes a duplicate entry in loadstone? For instance, some
of the South African entries have the same longitude and latitude but the
names are different. Is this a duplicate? Do all three fields have to be the
same?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie