[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 6 10:58:31 BST 2008

The default when you press the End call button is to end the application and I'm glad to see that
loadstone follows the standard set out by Nokia/Symbian. For 3rd Edition phones and the later 2nd
Edition phones as well.

This will help get people using the correct way of moving programs to the back ground by using the
menu or the long menu to see the task list and not the End call button.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.