[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 6 05:28:09 BST 2008

It would seem that what happens varies from phone to phone. On my n70
(second edition) the program is closed, on e70 (third edition) the program
is closed, on ngage (first edition) the program goes into the background.
Not sure if this is an edition thing or a hardware control but before
counting on the end key to do one thing or another be sure what it'll do on
your particular phone.