[Loadstone] New user. Installing loadstone to a nokia n95

Nektarios Mallas nmallas at runbox.com
Sat May 3 22:26:24 BST 2008

Well, let me help you a little, so you can stop wondering.
Knfb reader mobile, uses a high megapixel camera for scan and OCR.
Wayfinder access is a dream come true in terms of GPS navigation for blind
people, and the internal gps module is being used nicely. Also Nokia maps is
some what usable.
Some blind people live in a sighted world, you know, those organs on a human
body called eyes, with kids or girlfriends who like to take nice pictures or
high quality video when on trips or other occasions.
Well, I can go on listing useful staff for the N95, but I think you get the
idea.

Regards.
Nektarios.