[Loadstone] New Release

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sat May 3 09:35:36 BST 2008

No, as always the new release will be for first, second, and third editions.
The new release isn't out yet thoe. We have no plans to drop any of the
editions at this time. We'd only consider dropping support for an edition if
we see that people are no longer using it or there is some technical reason
for doing so.