[Loadstone] Self-signing without a devcert on s60v3

Hasan karahasan karahasan at onlinehome.de
Fri May 2 15:45:02 BST 2008

Hello alex, i have tried it too. But the hack does not work on my e51. The security system still works after patching the os with the skript.
-- Urspr. Mitt. --
Betreff: Re: [Loadstone] Self-signing without a devcert on s60v3
Von: "Alexander Pfingstl" <a.pfingstl at gmx.de>
Datum: 02.05.2008 16:32

Hi All,

OK, I was trying to do this on a Nokia e51.
I am not able to create a folder under c:\resource\.
I am using y-browser, latest version.
Always get "The folder could not be created, error number -46".
Can someone help?

Thanks!
Alexander