[Loadstone] Self-signing without a devcert on s60v3

Julian n1ca at arrl.net
Fri May 2 08:15:44 BST 2008

Christopher,

Thank you so much for posting this information.  I now have successfully
installed LS on my N82 and all is great with the world :)  Yes it was a
little complicated but well worth the effort.  It's a shame that we have
to hack our phones in order to have full control over them and use them
how we really want to but oh well...  I'm just glad to have it on my n82
and not to have to carry another phone with me just to have access to LS.

Julian

Christopher Toth