[Loadstone] Creating my map

Logan McMullen lmcmullen at rnzfb.org.nz
Mon Mar 31 23:28:33 BST 2008

Hi rob,

Thanks for that..

I'd extended my search radius out to 9999 and thought that this might be
far enough!

Are you suggesting that if my search radius is set to say 10 it won't
show any points in the database ..despite being in exploration mode?

My understanding that was I could use exploration mode to querie the
database and there was no need to have a GPs fix etc...if so, then I
should be able to find points regardless of the search radius shouldn't
I?

Thanks for the help.

Logan.