[Loadstone] Geonames.org

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Mon Mar 31 22:01:17 BST 2008

Dear Sean et al,

I have succeeded in extracting and formatting the POIs from GeoCities.org. I
find that I now have 22,764 points. When I chop off the first 200 entries I
can load them into my Nokia 6680 without any trouble. However, I cannot load
the 22.764 points! Is there a known maximum no of entries/

I have searched the loadstone site but I cannot find any answers on this
subject although I think there was some discussion not so long ago.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie